By Jennie R. Lill,Wendy Sandoval
The definitive advisor to the myriad analytical thoughts on hand to scientists interested by biotherapeutics research
Analytical Characterization of Biotherapeutics covers all present and rising analytical instruments and strategies used for the characterization of healing proteins and antigen reagents. From uncomplicated recombinant antigen and antibody characterization, to advanced analyses for more and more complicated molecular designs, the publication explores the historical past of the research suggestions and provides necessary insights into an important rising analytical suggestions. furthermore, it frames severe questions warranting recognition within the layout and supply of a healing protein, exposes analytical demanding situations which may ensue whilst characterizing those molecules, and offers a couple of established ideas.
The first single-volume advisor of its sort, Analytical Characterization of Biotherapeutics brings jointly contributions from scientists on the innovative of biotherapeutics learn and production. Key themes coated in-depth contain the structural characterization of recombinant proteins and antibodies, antibody de novo sequencing, characterization of antibody drug conjugates, characterization of bi-specific or different hybrid molecules, characterization of producing host-cell contaminant proteins, analytical instruments for biologics molecular overview, and more.
- Each bankruptcy is written through a famous specialist or specialists of their box who speak about present and leading edge ways to completely characterizing biotherapeutic proteins and antigen reagents
- Covers the complete variety of characterization suggestions for big molecule dependent therapeutics
- Provides an up to date account of the newest methods used for giant molecule characterization
- Chapters hide the heritage had to comprehend the demanding situations handy, strategies to signify those huge molecules, and a precis of rising suggestions for analytical characterization
Analytical Characterization of Biotherapeutics is an updated source for analytical scientists, biologists, and mass spectrometrists interested by the research of biomolecules, in addition to scientists hired within the prescribed drugs and biotechnology industries. Graduate scholars in biology and analytical technology, and their teachers will locate it to be interesting and instructive supplementary reading.
Read or Download Analytical Characterization of Biotherapeutics PDF
Best analytic chemistry books
Volumes during this extensively respected sequence current entire stories of drug elements and extra fabrics, with severe overview chapters that summarize details relating to the characterization of drug components and excipients. This organizational constitution meets the desires of the pharmaceutical group and permits the improvement of a well timed automobile for publishing assessment fabrics in this subject.
Stories of Environmental infection and Toxicology makes an attempt to supply concise, severe reports of well timed advances, philosophy and demanding components of finished or wanted activity within the overall box of xenobiotics, in any phase of our environment, in addition to toxicological implications.
It's well known that analytical applied sciences and methods are enjoying a pioneering position in a number contemporary superior demanding clinical endeavours, together with specially organic and biomedical learn. important of point out, for instance, are the position that prime functionality separation ideas performed in mapping the human genome and the pioneering paintings performed inside mass spectrometry.
Livro de Química Analítica Qualitativa contendo o curso teórico do ensino da disciplina para cursos técnicos em Química.
- History of Analytical Chemistry: International Series of Monographs in Analytical Chemistry
- Radioionidation Reactions for Pharmaceuticals: Compendium for Effective Synthesis Strategies
- Specification of Drug Substances and Products: Development and Validation of Analytical Methods
- Analytical Chemistry–4: International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry (IUPAC Publications)
Additional resources for Analytical Characterization of Biotherapeutics
Analytical Characterization of Biotherapeutics by Jennie R. Lill,Wendy Sandoval